Basic Pang remake (old Amiga Game)

Monkey Forums/Monkey Code/Basic Pang remake (old Amiga Game)

Pakz(Posted 2015) [#1]
I remade a little bit of the video game Pang. You can not die and the game does not end. Space to shoot rope to pop balls. Balls turn into smaller balls unless they are to small.

Here a screenshot.

Here the code :

Steve Ancell(Posted 2015) [#2]
The Caffeine Kid made a version of the some years back, it's a fun game. I look forward to playing your version.

degac(Posted 2015) [#3]
Nice example and very clean code.
I noticed there's no 'delta' code for the balls,rope and player movement (and to be honest it plays very smooth on HTML5-Firefox...)

Steve Ancell(Posted 2015) [#4]
So will you be turning this into a full-blown game?

Pakz(Posted 2015) [#5]
I am not planning on making this game more complete anytime soon. I have other things that I am working on. Though if it gets lots of hits then I might continue with it. There are already more verslons of it by other people that can be played.
I also Need to study the game more and learn more to be able to make it. The complete game is not that easy to make.

Hotshot(Posted 2015) [#6]
Be careful with Game Remake because someone made smurf game remake clone on Amiga and got sued by smurf company(I dont know if they are real company or it is scam company!)

Pakz(Posted 2015) [#7]
There are a lot of remakes for Pang (google images) so I am not that worried. I will not remake anything from the Smurfs however.