Compile problem

Monkey Forums/Monkey Bug Reports/Compile problem

artidomedesX(Posted 2015) [#1]
Ok I bought MonkeyX, downloaded MonkeyXPro82b.zip, extracted this and started with Monkey... I open first sample, try compile (deskop) and i have this problem:
(I don't have problem with html)

"" (...)
"C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.04
TRANS FAILED: Error executing 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=Win32 MonkeyGame.sln', return code=1
Done."

WITH "MonkeyX77a" installation version I don't have any problem and all samples works ok. (with html and deskop)

Whats wrong with that? Thanks for help.

dawlane(Posted 2015) [#2]
It's not a bug. It's a set up problem and a quick search of the forum brings up a list that you should check out. Monkey was changed to use MinGW as the default compiler on windows, so check that all paths are correct in the winnt.conf.txt. Ensure you have the correct compiler installed ( recommended TDM-32/64 (MinGW) or Visual Studio ); the VS project may expect VS2010 (I don't think it was updated to any later version). Set #GLFW_USE_MINGW Monkey compiler directive accordingly. Oh and remove any build directories as VS/MinGW object file are incompatible.