v68 - cannot build my android app

Monkey Forums/Monkey Bug Reports/v68 - cannot build my android app

StoneFaceEXE(Posted 2013) [#1]
I can't seem to run android app on my testing device - it keeps shutting down as fast as I open it with an error "The application has stopped unexpectedly"

I don't know what could have cause that problem. My project works good on other targets, and samples can compile on android easily too.
I just don't know what could gone wrong, I only use mojo module and nothing more (

PS: Sorry for misleading headline, I DO can build an app but cannot run it on my testing device

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#2]
Does it happen with Monkey examples too?

StoneFaceEXE(Posted 2013) [#3]
No, I wrote that samples can compile and work easily, but my project does not use any super special frameworks or 3rd party modules.

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#4]
Are you sure you're not running out of VRam? Is there any additional information on the IDE console or output window when built with debug mode on?

StoneFaceEXE(Posted 2013) [#5]
Sadly there is nothing in debug console nor at my cellphone windows that would lead me to the source of problem.

I don't think it about VRam because previous versions of monkey compiled that project ok, I guess I'll have to stick to v66 for a while

Here is full console log : hope it will help

UPDATED: I figured out that console keeps on writing something after the build is completed, it's kinda unusual for me since I was looking for errors BEFORE the log "Build complete", now I found where is the error and fixed everything. Gotta get used to new stuff now

Thank you, everyone, I feel silly now )

StoneFaceEXE(Posted 2013) [#6]
Little info on my device:
CPU 800 mhz, 512 RAM, android 2.3.4

marksibly(Posted 2013) [#7]
Is it fixed? What was the problem?