HTML5: Preprocessor/Config.monkey prob (V66)

Monkey Forums/Monkey Bug Reports/HTML5: Preprocessor/Config.monkey prob (V66)

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi Mark,

if you add a preprocessor switch in HTML5 like
<code>#MOJO_AUTO_SUSPEND_ENABLED=True</code> to your monkey script, it won't be used inside the CONFIG.MONKEY file that is build. So to override it you need to actually change the entry inside the CONFIG.MONKEY file after the build.

Btw, if you delete the CONFIG.FILE from the build directory, it won't be rebuild and THEN YOU MUST declare these settings inside your source.

marksibly(Posted 2013) [#2]
Hi,

I don't quite understand you...

#BLAH=ETC settings in monkey source override those in CONFIG.TXT, so if you define something in both monkey source AND CONFIG.TXT, the definition in CONFIG.TXT is ignored.

In this way, CONFIG.TXT settings effectively provide a default value for anything you haven't already defined in monkey source.

Also, note that CONFIG.TXT is not built or regenerated each time you compile - it's simply copied into the .build dir the time you build a target and that's it.

> Btw, if you delete the CONFIG.FILE from the build directory, it won't be rebuild and THEN YOU MUST declare these settings inside your source.

Deleting the CONFIG.TXT file is not recommended!

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#3]
You are right. Don't know why it was working yesterday. Guess my flu is to strong and fogged my mind. Sorry for the confusion.