pakz examples fix?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/pakz examples fix?

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#1]
anyone know why pakz examples not rendering?

Pakz(Posted 2017) [#2]
Have you copied the complete source code into your editor? I frequently copy code from either the blog or the github inside the monkey editor and never had a problem. If something went wrong then I forgot to copy the complete code (import mojo part)

If you paste code in this site. Does it work?

http://regal-internet-brothers.github.io/webcc/

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#3]
no the import mojo is there dont know whats wrong. no error reports. there was one i tried and worked after that nothing just blank

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#4]
figured it out, dont know why this is but...i loaded your file then opened new tab and made a new folder copied from your file tab to the new one and it runs, not fully sure why it run on a new file and not yours maybe to many files in one folder...will test it out

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#5]
nope for some reason only runs on a folder i created wont run in yours hmmmm

Pakz(Posted 2017) [#6]
I remember having a problem with not having a picture once and that was becourse there was not font file in the data folder. But this was a long time ago.

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#7]
i guess we have a solution for now, good enough for me though im still curious hehe. like i said the first file i opened worked then after that blanks, maybe there is something to that

rsksenthil(Posted 2017) [#8]
Not the same case as discussed above but as a Monkey X newbie I had faced the below scenario.
What I have seen with downloading Pakz examples from https://github.com/Pakz001/MonkeyXExamples as zip file, unzipping the files and trying to run .monkey files is the following problem.
Almost all the .monkey files in the Pakz example files contain either the character "-" or " " (space) in the filename. This causes compilation errors.
When I change the filename to a name without "-" or " " they compile and run.

Example: "Generator - Stone 2.monkey" doesn't run but when renamed to "GeneratorStone2.monkey" or "Generator_Stone_2.monkey" it works correctly.

dubbsta(Posted 2017) [#9]
thanks hadnt seen this post