Install MonkeyXPro86e.zip on macOS Sierra?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/Install MonkeyXPro86e.zip on macOS Sierra?

Mahan(Posted 2016) [#1]
Yesterday I tried to install Monkey-X on my Apple laptop, after a system reinstallation.

The problem is that in macOS Sierra the Security & Privacy settings dialog has changed: Before Sierra you could go to the S&P dialog and temporarily enable executing non verified applications, install the program you wanted, and then disable this feature again. This option is gone in Sierra.

Has anyone else:

Managed to get Monkey-X to work on Sierra?
How?

dawlane(Posted 2016) [#2]
Do they still allow you to open an application via right clicking on the application directly?

Mahan(Posted 2016) [#3]
Yep, it seems right click works in general, but it does not seem to easily solve the Monkey-X problem. I.E: Nothing seems to happen when i open Monkey.app, probably because Monkey.app attempts to execute other .app:s that are not verified.

dawlane(Posted 2016) [#4]
You need to do it for each application bundle.

tikidays(Posted 2016) [#5]
I cant get MonkyXPro86e to launch under Sierra either. Tried the right click Open on all Bins. :(

dawlane(Posted 2016) [#6]
You tried this? I cannot test this as my Mac is one of those no longer supported.
http://www.macworld.com/article/3094865/macs/how-to-run-apps-that-are-not-from-the-app-store-in-macos-sierra.html