Type DiddyApp not found

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/Type DiddyApp not found

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello,

I am trying to compile some diddy framework examples. However, despite copying the diddy modules into the modules folder of Monkey, I suspect the import diidy is failing somehow.

For some reason, the compiler insists on doing the following after comnpile:

"E:/WEB_DEV/MonkeyXPro79e/bin/transcc_winnt" -target=Android_Game -config=Debug -run "C:/Monkey/MonkeyXPro86e/diddy-default/examples/Input/testInput.monkey"

I suspect putting the diddy module into the 79e area may result in a successful compile, ideally I'd like to use the 86e as the first argument.

Can someone please let me know how to resolve this? I've updated my environment vars to reflect the latest......

k.o.g.(Posted 2016) [#2]
Have you put the diddy folder (root with files) in the folder "E:/WEB_DEV/MonkeyXPro79e/modules" or "E:/WEB_DEV/MonkeyXPro79e/modules_ext" ?

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2016) [#3]
@ k.o.g - I (literally) just did that 60 seconds ago and that works... I'm curious as to why the compiler insists on looking at that path all the same ;)

Still nice to get the compiler to draw in the modules from where the Monkey compiler currently wants to look for them. I'm sure there is some config thing somewhere I'm missing out on, not for the want of trying I can tell you.

k.o.g.(Posted 2016) [#4]
Look at "E:/WEB_DEV/MonkeyXPro79e/bin/config.${OS}.txt", there is a line called "MODPATH"

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2016) [#5]
From whats within the MODPATH file, I can only think transcc is overwriting the text in the config file, which 'should' make the compiler refer to the C:\Monkey\MonkeyXPro86e\modules.