compiling error .net issue?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/compiling error .net issue?

Ashmoor(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hi guys I am getting this error when trying to build for desktop:

TRANS monkey compiler V1.85
Parsing...
Semanting...
Translating...
Building...
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 4.0.30319.34209
[Microsoft .NET Framework, version 4.0.30319.34209]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Building the projects in this solution one at a time. To enable parallel build, please add the "/m" switch.
Build started 23/1/2016 12:56:45 PM.
Project "G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" on node 1 (default targets).
ValidateSolutionConfiguration:
Building solution configuration "Debug|Win32".
Project "G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (1) is building "G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (2) on node 1 (default targets).
G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj(18,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "G:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
Done Building Project "G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.
Done Building Project "G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj" (default target) (2) ->
G:\drop box\Dropbox\monkey works\arkanoid project\arkanoid.buildv84e\glfw3_angle\msvc\MonkeyGame.vcxproj(18,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "G:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.07
TRANS FAILED: Error executing '"C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe" /p:Configuration=Debug', return code=1
Abnormal program termination.
Exit code: -1

I have installed .net framework 4.5.2 but it does not appear in the same path as this C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\

How do I fix it?

Ashmoor(Posted 2016) [#2]
Nevermind, I installed miniGW and it works now.