Solved: failed to build anrdoid target...

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/Solved: failed to build anrdoid target...

matchem(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi

I easily managed to manualy install Android target on another computer but this time trying to get all up-to-date on a new computer i'm stuck... (i'd like to do it manualy according to monkey-x user's manual)

I'm on windows7 Home Premium x64 and monkey-x Pro 83b

I installed

ANT_PATH="C:\\SDKs\apache-ant-1.9.4" (unzipped and copy-pasted)
JDK_PATH="C:\\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_31" (x86 as advised in monkey user manual)
ANDROID_PATH="C:\\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk" (installer r24.0.2)

and modified the winnt.confog.txt as above (copy-pasted adresses from explorer so there shouldn't be typo there)

as specified in ant install instructions I modified the system environement variables

ANT_HOME to C:\\SDKs\apache-ant-1.9.4
JAVA_HOME to C:\\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_31
and added %ANT_HOME%\bin to %path% too

I think that's what i did the last time and everything was fine. (But here all version are different!)

So i add the ndk (x86) too but still the same error (seems not uselful for android "classic" target)

This time I get this error and don't know what to do...

I think maybe it's a problem of trying to write in the program files dir without authorisation.. may be better to have jdk and android in my SDKs dir too..?

thx

matchem(Posted 2015) [#2]
Installed Full Android Studio And Java 64 bits and it works fine now... May be the docs should be updated?

dawlane(Posted 2015) [#3]
Did you run the Android SDK tool, select the correct APIs and click update/install?

matchem(Posted 2015) [#4]
Yes I had fully installed API 13 19 and 21! Maybe some building tools were skipped..

It may be because monkey has turned 64bit but it is advised to install 32bit java?

I don't know which of java or Android sdk was the problem as I installed both before trying to build again.

dominique95(Posted 2015) [#5]
Salut,
C'est peut-être les espaces qui dérangent, dans le chemin d'accès.
Vérifie les chemins dans le fichier config.winnt.txt
Essaie d'installer sur une autre partition avec des noms de répertoires sans espaces.
Le ndk n'est pas utile.

DiTransfers(Posted 2016) [#6]
Just in case. I made a video on how to add Android Target to MonkeyXPro on Windows10 64Bit. With MonkeyXPro85e. I hope some one find this useful.

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/BXeZlBVfXsQ

Tags: (For search)
538 Unable to resolve project target android 19
Unable to resolve project target android-19
SDK does not have any Build Tools installed