I don't see all my targets

Monkey Forums/Monkey Beginners/I don't see all my targets

doug(Posted 2015) [#1]
This will probably be a dumb question, but I just purchased monkey x pro and when I go to the target menu I find that I only have the following targets listed :Html5, Desktop game, windows 8 game, windows 8 phone game, and Xna game. Why are the other targets not listed? How can I get them to show up or even use them? I really wanted to try Monkey x on the flash, and the android game targets, but they are among the targets not listed.

dawlane(Posted 2015) [#2]
For Flash you need Apache Flex, Android you need the Android SDK, both require the JAVA Development Kit. For iOS you need an Apple Mac with the latest Xcode and you need to sign up for the iOS developer program to deploy to test on a real iOS device and the App Store.. The PSM target requires the PSM developer kit.

Steve Ancell(Posted 2015) [#3]
If you're using JungleIDE then remember to refresh targets and modules from within JungleIDE. Also make sure there's no spaces in any dev-kit paths, I was scratching my head for a while over that one. ;)

Steve Ancell(Posted 2015) [#4]
Best to install the ADK in something like "C:\Android" rather than "C:\Program Files\Android". The compiler always throws and exit code -1 if there's any spaces in the file path.

doug(Posted 2015) [#5]
Thanks, I just assumed all that stuff was set up for me automatically. (I guess that's what you get when you assume.) I do already have android SDK loaded. I guess I need to read the documentation on Target SDKs. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.