Adventure Smash

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Apps/Adventure Smash

Desperado(Posted 2016) [#1]
Adventure Smash discussion thread. Please leave your feedback here.

therevills(Posted 2016) [#2]
Awesome match 3 game!

Top job!

Did you use any frameworks or did you do it all yourself?

Desperado(Posted 2016) [#3]
Thanks!

We built our own framework for the game but did use some Monkey modules including Spine for animations, FontMachine for bitmap fonts, and Diddy for particles.

therevills(Posted 2016) [#4]
Cool! Very slick animations!

silentshark(Posted 2016) [#5]
I've got to say, this is really well done. A really good advert of what is possible with Monkey!

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2016) [#6]
Very good fun! More of a puzzle-adventure than, say, Candy Crush. Includes some match-3 elements I haven't seen before. It reminds me a little of an old one I like called World Adventure.

SLotman(Posted 2016) [#7]
Looks really well done! I tried to play it on Facebook, but it only showed a black screen for me - although I could hear music playing in the background (using Palemoon browser, which is basically Firefox)

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2016) [#8]
Only thing I didn't like were the character animations, the rest of it is spot on.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2016) [#9]
I like the animations. Some of the monster animations are quite funny. The girl giggles too often, though :-)

ratking(Posted 2016) [#10]
I played it a bit on my phone, pretty well done and smooth.

gasmonso(Posted 2016) [#11]
This games kicks much ass. I played it on Facebook as well as my Android phone. Both ran smooth as silk. Well done and by far one of the best examples of a game done with Monkey.

gasmonso