Spaceshippy!

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Apps/Spaceshippy!

Snader(Posted 2014) [#1]
Spaceshippy! discussion thread. Please leave your feedback here.

simonh(Posted 2014) [#2]
Sorry for the delay in approving this - there was a site issue which prevented the game being shown.

As someone who was tormented by the original Flappy Birds, thank you for the opportunity to get my revenge on the little buggers!

Snader(Posted 2014) [#3]
Thank you. I wanted to make a simple game that makes fun out of Flappy Bird but is a nice game also. Have you tried flying too high? My kids try it all the time, they love it. They actually don't play the game, but only fly out of the screen a the top..

Snader(Posted 2014) [#4]
Now also available in the App Store

Boulderdash(Posted 2014) [#5]
Tried it about 6 times, 6 times I fell straight out of the sky and crashed ?

John Galt(Posted 2014) [#6]
You have to keep clicking to fire the booster.

This is a very well presented game, but it's no fun. This is almost entirely down to the tuning of the booster- feels like you just can't hit it fast enough to climb obstacles a lot of the time.
Take a look at the jelly fish game, Snader- it's better tuned and a lot more fun as a result.

You can improve this massively with a very minor tweak, IMO.

Snader(Posted 2014) [#7]
Thanks for your suggestions.

My kids play this a lot and they manage to get a score of 25. They play it on a phone or a tablet. It's hard to master, I know.

Tip: play it on a phone and tap with two fingers... like the screenshot on google play shows: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voornmutimedia.spaceshippy