Ground breaking destructive racer - what've you been playing of late?

Community Forums/Technical Discourse/Ground breaking destructive racer - what've you been playing of late?

Blitzplotter(Posted April) [#1]
Flat Out 4 for moi por vavor.

Took my creaky brain to grasp it for a bit - but if anythings worth doing - it requires a little application. 45 quid well spent in my book.

What've you bought of late that's got some mileage in the tank, that won't gather dust?

Matty(Posted April) [#2]
Stellaris - multiplayer with some friends. Playing as humans from Earth. It's okay, just okay...

Wouldn't mind playing Dominions again multiplayer some time with some friends as well...I like that one...good fun.

Otherwise - pencils/pens and paper drawing for me in my spare time (and also my not so spare time at times)

Hotcakes(Posted April) [#3]
Nioh. All day erryday. Well, usually ~1 hour after work. Samurai Souls is great. It's fantastic to finally see someone other than FROM nail a game is the genre, they finally have some competition.

xlsior(Posted April) [#4]
Thimbleweed Park

Neuro(Posted April) [#5]
I've been playing the hell out of this game on the PS4. Haven't been so addicted since Xenoblade X. The crazy thing is, i've barely touched the actual main storyline. Been mostly wondering around this crazy visually insane world.

therevills(Posted April) [#6]
I completed Last of Us Remastered last weekend, one of the best games I've ever played!

Neuro(Posted April) [#7]
I completed Last of Us Remastered last weekend, one of the best games I've ever played!

Would definitely agree. Most great games are stellar in certain areas while fall short in others. The Last of Us almost seemed to be stellar in just about everything.

Blitzplotter(Posted April) [#8]
Worms on my big telly with pseudo 3d on, brill fun.

MadJack(Posted April) [#9]
I've gone back to the world of Stalker using the Complete mods: Call of Pripyat and now Clear Skies. The emissions in CoP are genuinely scary. Will I make it to shelter in time?

Xerra(Posted April) [#10]
Bulletstorm: Full clip

Pity the multiplayer arena matchmaking is still borked to hell at the moment.