Seven Seas Solitaire for PC & Mac

Community Forums/Showcase/Seven Seas Solitaire for PC & Mac

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi
I'd like to show you off our latest game - Seven Seas Solitaire. This is our 3rd solitaire game, kind of sequel to Avalon Legends Solitaire. It has few interesting features implemented. Check them out in our game.

The game has been released on Big Fish Games some time ago and is doing quite ok, getting to #8 on Mac, which is very cool :)

Your bride-to-be has gone missing, and you've been framed for her kidnapping! As a retired naval officer, you now must scour the seven seas to solve the mystery and bring her home. Match cards and fire cannonballs to clear the levels and gather the clues and tools you need to find your darling Elaine. Do you have the skills and the courage to conquer the ocean's dangers and become a captain of legend?

- Addictive game play
- Over 300 levels
- 13 awards to unlock
- Over 20 power ups

You can download the free trial from here:

Seven Seas Solitaire download

Let me know what you think!

cheers
Roman

therevills(Posted 2013) [#2]
Congrats on your release!

Its a nice theme, cough Pirate cough Solitaire ;)

I like how you have done the power ups using them to build up the base.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#3]
Simply stunning graphics!!

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#4]

Simply stunning graphics!!

That was my thought too - backgrounds are like paintings. A lot of artists were involved looking at the credits ;)

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#5]
Thanks for kind words. Yes, the art took some time and we have over 30 backgrounds for the game.

@therevills: SSS beside being "sequel" to Avalon, also is part of the Arizona Rose universe, but I have to admit that we're aware of your Pirate Solitaire game. How to say it right... SSS is how the game with pirates should be made in our opinion ;)

therevills(Posted 2013) [#6]
How to say it right...

Thats cool... just to let you know Pirate Solitaire only cost us under $150 to make (of course not including our time) ;)

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#7]
I'm sure that was well invested $150 :)

therevills(Posted 2013) [#8]
LOL! Sure was! PS has made us a 5 figure profit :)

Anyway good luck with SSS!

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#9]
lmao it's like pirates of the caribbean here...which one's Captain Jack? lol.

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#10]
Thanks! :)

@Steve: In the game? There's no Jack. But if you read into the story you can find traces of Edmund Dante...

But if you refer to our chat with therevills, it's my lack of English skills more than word-fencing ;-)

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#11]

But if you refer to our chat with therevills, it's my lack of English skills more than word-fencing ;-)

That's the one. But sometimes less is more ;)

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#12]
Congrats anawiki! Game looks really good :)

Chroma(Posted 2013) [#13]
Man that looks REALLY awesome!!! You have really got a groove going on here. This is what hard work and dedication will get you folks. It's not the time to wimp out...it's time to out-do yourself julst like Anawiki has!

Who knows, you might be publishing other peoples games soon (if you haven't already).

Again, AWESOME and INSPIRING!!

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#14]

INSPIRING!!

Yeah, have to take your hat off to the guys producing commercial projects of such polish. I think a lack of art skill holds many back though :)

therevills(Posted 2013) [#15]
I think a lack of art skill holds many back though

You can always hire an artist, Anawiki and Jake (GreyAlien) has been doing that for a while, I've just started doing that and so has Dave (Gfk). ;)

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#16]
I know, just saying ;) If you have some spare cash.

anawiki(Posted 2013) [#17]
Cash doesn't come instantly, but it finally comes and you can make better and better games. No cash just means that you must be even more creative. My first games were made with close to nothing budgets.

:)