Photon GameManager V4

Community Forums/Showcase/Photon GameManager V4

PhotonTom(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi all,
GameManager is a program that I designed for Windows PC to automate the process of downloading game fan art, box art, screenshots, game info, official patches and organise the data in a functional and sleak interface, allowing you to browse, sort, filter, patch, mount and run your games. Its programmed entirely in Blitzmax and I'm quite proud of it :)

Features
Downloads fan art, front box art, back box art, banner art, screenshoots and Game Info showcasing the data in sleak user interfaces
Includes PhotonExplorer a replacement gui with an improved feature set for Windows Games Explorer
Includes PhotonFrontend a fullscreen interface that makes your game collection look stunning
The Interfaces support touch screen devices, joysticks, gamepads, keyboard and mouse
Can run games or supporting tools straight from the interfaces
Take screenshots in games and view them from the interfaces
Download and install official game patches
Download and view manuals, cheats and walkthroughs straight from the interface
AutoMount image files when you run games, unmount them when done(Requires an image mounter to be installed)
Run post-game and pre-game batch files
Quickly find your games by filtering by keyword/s or by various categories
Organise Games by categories such as release date, publisher or platform
Launch straight from the interface into games of many consoles

Download
Here

Pictures

Last edited 2012

Last edited 2012

Kryzon(Posted 2012) [#2]
Hi Thomas, it's looking awesome! are you using mB3D for the 3D?

I don't know if you have done so already, but you should definitely expose this in major gaming boards: IGN, GameSpot and others.

PhotonTom(Posted 2012) [#3]
Yeah its on mB3D for 3D and I'm hoping to port it at some point to mac and linux. I might promote it on IGN, gamespot, etc but most boards tend to delete the post due to it being advertising/spam

Last edited 2012

Zethrax(Posted 2012) [#4]
You might get away with posting this on Reddit at: http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/

Check the submission rules in the sidebar for more info.

Basically just make sure that your post has some solid discussion value and isn't all about promoting your product (ask for feedback, bug reports, feature suggestions, etc, and get involved in any discussion that commences).

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#5]
A very polished looking product, good work!