Tevada Trigger - Taron Edition

Community Forums/Showcase/Tevada Trigger - Taron Edition

Neuro(Posted 2012) [#1]
This is actually a continuation of my original Tevada Trigger thread but since Taron has done an immense amount of work on this that I feel that he should get his own thread since it almost feels like a new game altogether :).

I present to everyone Tevada Trigger Taron Edition, an incredible mod of the original game that features : updated graphic renderings, tweaked gameplay, sounds, and of course new the devastating new Ring Turret enemies!

Controls :
AWSD - Left, Up, Down, Right
Left Mouse Button - Shoot!
Right Mouse Button - Switch Bullet Color Mode between Gold and Silver
Space Bar - Bomb!

Download :
Tevada Trigger 1.2b Taron Edition (win) - 6.3mb
Tevada Trigger 1.2b Taron Edition (mac) - 6.7mb

If anyone else is interested in making a mod, send me a note and i'll provide you with the Bmax source :).

Happy shooting, and good luck :)!

Last edited 2012

Taron(Posted 2012) [#2]
THANKS for posting, Neuro! Sorry about the late reaction, but I felt like letting it ride without my bowing, hehe.
Pity nobody seems to appreciate it enough for a lil' note of notice, but I sure loved working on it and have some good fun playing it, too. Yes, I still play a few rounds every now and then. :}

Anyway, I really enjoy the simplicity of it and sometimes wonder why I'm not able to make something so straight forward myself. Piggy-backing your piece of action gave me at least the pleasure of decorating such a game. 8} ...and doing some sound design was a special treat for me, too.

Thanks again and ROCK ON!

OldNESJunkie(Posted 2012) [#3]
WOW!! Pretty fun game, didn't get very far, but thoroughly enjoyable, will play more later. Gets pretty hard past wave 5 or so, but loads of fun.

Jesse(Posted 2012) [#4]
looks fun. if you make a Mac version I'll post feedback.

Neuro(Posted 2012) [#5]
Ahh sorry, Mac version now posted here :
Tevada Trigger 1.2b Taron Edition (mac) - 6.7mb

Jesse(Posted 2012) [#6]
It really is a nice game. It's polished and the controls are pretty good. I didn't get far; wave 6 or 7, kind of hard to control with the mouse pad. anyway, I like it.

Taron(Posted 2012) [#7]
SWEET! Thank you all for the great reactions! It's weird, after some time I got worried that it was too easy, because I went through all the waves the whole time, haha... funny how that goes. But also a good warning for my current efforts of writing a game. It might actually be a bit tough, hehehe...

Thanks again, everyone! And- wow- Neuro, I wished I knew how to compile my stuff for mac, let alone so promptly. Impressive!

Neuro(Posted 2012) [#8]
It's weird, after some time I got worried that it was too easy, because I went through all the waves the whole time, haha... funny how that goes.

Your shmup skills are above the norm hahah :)! I can get through your ring turrets of death, but can never make it through the entire game.