Label-Star Deluxe (Utility, Not a Game)

Community Forums/Showcase/Label-Star Deluxe (Utility, Not a Game)

_PJ_(Posted 2012) [#1]
This is a utility program which Blitz's image-handling and manipulation was invaluable for.

The utility is designed for people to design, produce and print out their own cover inlays for various media such as Blu-Ray(tm), DVD, CDs and more.

It has many advanced features and full documentation is included.

[url=http://ekdstudios.co.uk/Products/LabelStar_Deluxe/FEF7B928-2802-46F5-B120-CC5915D7E3FE/Download/Setup.exe]Download the Installation files here[/url]

mk2y10(Posted 2012) [#2]
Yeah, my antivirus stopped me from downloading it... you may want to get that checked.

*(Posted 2012) [#3]
its cause its a exe, maybe you should zip it up

_PJ_(Posted 2012) [#4]
Zipping setup files isn't really a solution, since if antivirtuses do not trust unknown files, they will likely also prevent its running even once downloaded.
The best option would be to contact the AV publishers/developers with the file details so thewy can add it to their "whitelist"

Please could you let me know the AV you are using so I can arrange this?

_PJ_(Posted 2012) [#5]
paxdragon... please?
All I'm asking is the name of your Antivirus and maybe what it reports the problem as being?

i.e. Windows Defender will throw up a warning for any files that it checks against its database and does not find any reference to. Considering as this download has not been available for long and contains only this page as any reference link that may be revealed by spiders such as Google/Baidu, then there's no real suprise it's not "recognised".

It would be really helpful to myself, but also numerous other potential users of the software if you would simply relate the name of your AV software, it's npot much to ask in order to solve such asn issue, is it???