DreamsSoftGames projects in a indie bundle

Community Forums/Showcase/DreamsSoftGames projects in a indie bundle

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2012) [#1]
I'm happy to announce that soon "Arkhelom 3D" and "Tompi Jones" (under development) will be included in a pay what you want indie bundle. It will also include other good games. Soon appear on
Indie Face Kick page.

I hope that many people can enjoy playing our games. In addition people that buy the bundle will help complete the development of "Tompi Jones". The top contributor may bring the name to a game level and people more generous with the price will appear in the credits section of the game. In addition 20% will be donated to charity.

You can view this projects in Desura:

DESURA: Tompi Jones.

DESURA: Arkhelom 3D.

Last edited 2012

Last edited 2012

xlsior(Posted 2012) [#2]
Good luck!

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#3]
Congratz!

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2012) [#4]
I'm very happy to announce a new indie game bundle: Indie Face Kick 2: "Be In The Game" (on sale May 25, 2012)

This bundle will include 2 games of DreamsSoftGames: Tompi Jones and Arkhelom 3D.

The price on this is $1 pay what you want, beat the minimum.

This bundle will have some extras. Some of them will be:

- Put the name to a level of Tompi Jones (top contributor)
- Appear in the credits of the game (generous contributors that pay 15$ or more for all the bundle).

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2012) [#5]
Hi, Bundle Indie Face Kick 2: "Be In The Game" released now!!!

This bundle include 2 games of DreamsSoftGames: Tompi Jones and Arkhelom 3D.

Info about the Bundle:

Pay what you want (1$ minimum) and get 3 games: Tompi Jones, Arkhelom 3D, and Alien Hallway

Beat the minimum $5 and get 5 games: The above and Depth Hunter + Alien Shooter 2 Conscription

Pay more than $15 and get your name in the credits of Tompi Jones

Be the top donor and name a level or boss plus get 10 copies of the game for friends!

Bundle Indie Face Kick 2: "Be In The Game"