Latest Battle Line images

Community Forums/Showcase/Latest Battle Line images

zambani(Posted 2012) [#1]
I've done some major addition to Battle Lines. Most of the work involved adding more visual effects to the game and making the UI more practical for the pace of the game(The pace is faster that we thought).
Below are 3 new images of the game and also a link to the Official Trailer.

Official Trailer

The game is schedule for release at the end of March for Android, Windows and Mac. The Windows and Mac version will coincide with the release of the a tablet version for Android since they have similar resolutions.

Leon Drake(Posted 2012) [#2]
Oh very nice

Steve Elliott(Posted 2012) [#3]
Looking much nicer since I last saw it. But aren't those green ticks on the UAV reversed?

zambani(Posted 2012) [#4]
@Lean, Thanks.
@Steve, not sure what you mean. If you're talking about the lines then it's the path showing the path that the UAV or other aircraft is following.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2012) [#5]
No, on the second screenshot. the Rocket Booster and Jet Booster are selected with what looks like a green 'tick'.

Usually the longer end of a tick goes to the right, not up to the left as you have it. It's no big deal, just looks a little odd to me lol.

http://www.clker.com/clipart-23530.html

Last edited 2012

zambani(Posted 2012) [#6]
@Steve, Dude THANKS! I never realized that all this time. I knew something was odd about that screen. I'll fix that.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2012) [#7]
Haha, no problem.

xlsior(Posted 2012) [#8]
Very nice looking.

RTS?

zambani(Posted 2012) [#9]
@xlsior.Thanks. No, actually it's a line drawing game like Flight Control but with combat as the main theme. Instead of just landing planes, you instead have destroy incoming enemy aircraft by drawing a path that your UAV will follow to collide with them. Since you'll also have friendlies in the same airspace, you'll have to draw the paths around them to avoid friendly fire.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2012) [#10]
Zambani, the top screen shot has excellent graphics, with a mass of trees and detailed graphics for the the other objects. How did you produce your graphics?

zambani(Posted 2012) [#11]
@Steve. I use Vue 10 for all the background art in the game. It does amazing sky and landscape with massive amounts of vegetation. Rendering time can be slow at times . But hey... It's all about looks :-)

The models I bought from Cornucopia3d and Turbosquid

Last edited 2012

Last edited 2012

Steve Elliott(Posted 2012) [#12]
Thanks for the info :)