Blitz Plotting in 3Dimensions from a tcx file

Community Forums/Showcase/Blitz Plotting in 3Dimensions from a tcx file

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi folks,

I'd appreciate some feedback on whether or not you can manipulate the data represented in 3D in the GUI after you podge the Show Last Imported Data button. I can't seem to get it displaying on 64bit W7 laptops - but it runs fine on my 32 bit W7 machine that I do all my compiling on:

http://www.wishingwellsoftware.co.uk/setup3DRunPlotter.exe

Cheers, BP.

col(Posted 2012) [#2]
Hiya,

EDIT
Is this the exact same .exe as this post ?? or have made changes??
/EDIT

Works here on Win7 x64.

After 'podging' the button :)

the new window appears immediately and black
takes well over 10sec everytime to load and display the 3D view, gives the impression its failed.
the 'control panel' on the right seems washed out with alpha, maybe intentional?
the buttons dont seem to have the corners clipped properly, maybe intentional?
all buttons all work as expected

Last edited 2012

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#3]
Hi Col,

Yep it was the same as in the other post - trying to get as much feedback as poss - thanks for having another look and some patience....

Thanks for again the additional feedback. My main machine is a quad core processor - my laptops simply aren't. I'm wondering if the 10 sec delay is simply the program initialising on the not so well spec'd machines - just about to try again on my laptops.

[EDIT] Tried on my son's laptop - which is NO slouch and it took about 32 seconds to change from black to the 3D depiction of the data - so it is working I just need to warn users it can take up to a minute (erring on the side of caution here) for the data to be displayed.

As for the buttons, yeah - they still require a little work - haven't quite got the handle on my alphas yet. Glad your reporting they are working though.

Last edited 2012