Looking for people to help test my hip hop RPG

Community Forums/Showcase/Looking for people to help test my hip hop RPG

jtfrench(Posted 2012) [#1]
I'm working on a music industry-based RPG that has an episodic single-player campaign, and a competitive co-operative multiplayer.

I'm looking for a few people to help me test Episode I which consists of 7 quests (3 of which are available for testing).

We have a private/non-official trailer available to give you an idea of what I mean by a hip hop RPG. Email me if you would like to see it.

The game features real music from real people, so if you make music I'd love for you to test that end of things as well.

Anywho, give a holler if you're interested and we can get you set up (Mac or PC).

Thanks!
-jason
jtfrench@...

Last edited 2012

Zethrax(Posted 2012) [#2]
hip hop RPG
My mind is blown.

The video link comes up with a "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." message for me (I live in Australia). I hope you're not using other peoples music in this project without their permission. That's only going to end in tears

In any case it's probably not something that I'd be interested in playing myself, but I wish you the best with it. It's good to see people pushing the boundaries. Just make sure you do it legally.

jtfrench(Posted 2012) [#3]
Yes, that's just our internal gameplay trailer, and we state that in the video. It is only available in the US at the moment. We do NOT use any copyrighted music in the actual game without explicit legal permission of the artists participating (I hired lawyers specifically for this). We cut a quick gameplay trailer with RJD2 music in the background, none of which will be aired in our public/official trailer, and is just a conceptual draft. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in seeing it.

-jason

Last edited 2012

jtfrench(Posted 2012) [#4]
Zethrax, please contact me for access to the internal gameplay trailer.

Last edited 2012