Battle Lines - Alpha gameplay

Community Forums/Showcase/Battle Lines - Alpha gameplay

zambani(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi everyone, I'm back on the scene with our latest game being developed in Blitzmax and then ported to Android.
Battle Lines is a line navigation game similar to our other game called Air Lane.

Here is a VIDEO showing you how to play.
You can download an alpha test version from HERE It's 4mb and it's for windows.
Note: The text in the game is kind of hard to read right now. But hey, it called Alpha for a reason :-)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2011) [#2]
As I said elsewhere, gos some tube plugin probs a the moment, so It'd be cool to have some simple screenies too. Was on your page, really nice content, but I could't find a description of this project. ANd usually I don't test things that I haven't seen any screenshots before.

Prague. I wish I was there. Very nice city. Wish you good luck with the project.

slenkar(Posted 2011) [#3]
its looks alright could get repetitive, maybe you are going to introduce different types of planes?

zambani(Posted 2011) [#4]
@jfk EO-11110. Thanks. Yeah, not much info is available on the site right now. The game itself is almost done but I haven't had time to create a page for the game yet. I'm trying to release before 2012. However I will have that page up by the end of the week with screenshots and an official gameplay video. I'll post some of the pics here also.
Prague is my personal Duke Nukem Forever. It's been in development since 2007! :-)

@slenkar. There are other aircraft types. 4 more. This alpha demo focused on the core gameplay. The other thing is that the initial release will only target Android phones and then followed a month later by the PC and Android Tablet version. Because I'd like to target the low end Android phones with screen size down to 320 x400, I need to keep things relatively simple for the phone version. That won't be the case for the PC version.