Game is out now!

Community Forums/Showcase/Game is out now!

Mr Zzz(Posted 2011) [#1]
Ok Im back. Been working on my game and researching other games etc.
The game Ive made sofar is more of a simulator But people seem to prefer Fireballs and jumping

hurricane kicks with down,left,left,up,punch key combos etc. So i will release my tools so It can be modded like a 3D mugen.
I will also add 3D on a 2D plane support (2.5D)

watch the video here (old video)
Click here!

download the game here
Click here!

The graphics are not final, so I have not invested to much time on the character meshes Im next

going to work on a new model file format/system. After I add that it will have vert blending etc

then I will make some new models and characters.

Please give feedback on the framerates and your operating system / hardware
I forgot to put in the helpfile that space toggles the fps counter.
Thank you

Doggie(Posted 2011) [#2]
framerate of 53 to 56

Win7 Home Premium 64bit
AMD Athlon IIx2 245e processor 2cpus~2.9ghz
4096ram
Directx11
ATI Radeon HD 4270

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2011) [#3]
Nice look to it. :)
EDIT: Since you have only have 8 forum posts this is great work for a beginner. I too am a complete beginner to bb3d and haven't been able to create anything this good. :)

Last edited 2011

Mr Zzz(Posted 2011) [#4]
YES!!! 53 to 56 is pretty much the same as an xp machine I tested it on with a similar card and cpu.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

K(Posted 2011) [#5]
great work for a beginner. :)

I don't mean to be critical Austin, but I've noticed you make MANY comments like this. As you are a beginner you should be aware that it sounds patronizing.

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2011) [#6]
@K:
I'm actually expecting my own game to be finished by the end of march. :) I have created many games in other languages but find BB3D to have more FPS than other engines so it is worth learning. :)
I don't mean to be critical Austin

No offense taken. :)

Leon Drake(Posted 2011) [#7]
Friggin sweet

mkg(Posted 2011) [#8]
Interesting look - a visual style I don't remember seeing in other blitz games. I'd be interested to hear what tools you've used.

Played on win 7 32 bit - seemed stable

When I switched to 1920 x 1080 it totally messed up the HUD - main problem being that most of it disappears off top of screen. I noticed because I'm having a headache atm myself deciding how best to accommodate different aspect ratios.

good luck with it.

Iowalien(Posted 2013) [#9]
sorry if im bumping the thread, but does anyone still have the file? looks really good.

TeaBoy(Posted 2013) [#10]
I found the files here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21072888