The Tribloos - Released on BigFishGames!

Community Forums/Showcase/The Tribloos - Released on BigFishGames!

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that my latest creation "The Tribloos" has just been released on BigFishGames today.

It's a time-management casual title featuring cute little blue creatures called "Tribloos" that need your help to rebuild their villages on time. Here are some pictures:

The Tribloos page on BigFishGames!

Or check out our own info page for the game

Let me know what you think!

Last edited 2011

therevills(Posted 2011) [#2]
Congrats... looks interesting :)

Grey Alien(Posted 2011) [#3]
Woo! Good luck with it.

Pengwin(Posted 2011) [#4]
Just played the demo. I like it. Kind of like an basic RTS crossed with a platformer. Nice concept.

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#5]
Hey thanks guys!

I've also had some really good comments/reviews on the BFG threads which was a proper surprise.

Doesn't look like it made it into any charts which is a shame, but maybe the next game will :)

Grey Alien(Posted 2011) [#6]
Why don't you hire a really good artist with the proceeds for your next game? That will result in more downloads + sales just based on the way it looks.

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#7]
That's certainly the plan.

Didn't have the funds to do it the first time around (baby on the way and stuff) but hopefully it will earn enough to make the next project look prettier!

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#8]
I take my comment from yesterday back!

Currently 18th for Time Management games in the charts today! A long way off getting in the top 100 I would guess though :)

Grey Alien(Posted 2011) [#9]
Actually pretty close! No 14 on TM is no. 100 in the top 100!

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#10]
Wow, well that would be awesome for my first appearance on BFG :D

*fingers crossed*

Grey Alien(Posted 2011) [#11]
I see you got a great review on Gamezebo. Well done + it's reviewed on JayisGames.

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#12]
Thanks Mr Alien! Yes, very proud of the reviews :)

cyberyoyo(Posted 2011) [#13]
are the sales good?

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#14]
They're not too bad, not enough for me to live on or anything but not bad for a solo project with zero budget!

Czar Flavius(Posted 2011) [#15]
Fantastic gameplay
Exciting action
Save the Tribloo village!

What a fantastic summary!

Aymes(Posted 2011) [#16]
The guys/gals at BFG have been really good, but in this particular case they did not use what I sent them....which was:

- Save the Tribloos from the approaching storm!
- 75 Exciting levels!
- Help rebuild loads of buildings and clear obstacles!
- Cute Tribloos, staring in their own adventure!
- Exciting story set on a unique island!
- Original Music Score!

If you check out other games on their site, a lot of them have similar descriptions. Maybe it's just what works for them?