Lockdown Necrosis - Release Date 1st October 2011

Community Forums/Showcase/Lockdown Necrosis - Release Date 1st October 2011

Matty(Posted 2011) [#1]
Good Afternoon all,

Lockdown Necrosis is about to be released on the Android Market.

Lockdown Necrosis is an action packed top down shooter. You play as a security officer in Monolithic Corporation tasked with the job of putting down a zombie outbreak in a research facility.

Collect ammunition and cash from dead zombies, upgrade your equipment, your weapons and rank as you fight against 20 unique zombie types. Squash them beneath your APC in the bonus stages collecting mega-amounts of cash and finally defeat the zombie master after you've faced the zombie hordes.

Flash version to be released not long after....

See our other games here:

https://market.android.com/search?q=SONIQ&so=1&c=apps

And our website here:

http://www.soniq.com.au

Thanks go to Adam Novagen for the title ;-)

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#2]
Hi Matty, looks great!

Two questions:

• Was this project done in Monkey?

• Were you the one that handled the Market paperwork for publishing apps etc.? if so, could you tell us how was this process or any difficulties you had with it?

Last edited 2011

Matty(Posted 2011) [#3]
Hi kryzon.

Yes done in monkey. A few bits of java code thanks to help on monkey forum for a few little touches here and there.

Very easy to submit to android market no paperwork just pay one time development fee for account 25 us dollars. No review process.

Matty(Posted 2011) [#4]
Just a comment that the game has been released so give it a go and let us know how you go.

GaryV(Posted 2011) [#5]
I don't have an Android, so all I can say is it looks great!

Matty(Posted 2011) [#6]
@Kryzon -

regarding your second question. One of the things that is difficult with the Android Market is that there is no way to reply to comments made by users - no chance of a dialogue. There have been a few comments (3) mainly negative although it has already had over a thousand downloads in 48 hours...so I guess there must be some people who enjoy it...

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#7]
One of the things that is difficult with the Android Market is that there is no way to reply to comments made by users - no chance of a dialogue.

That's a bummer. I wonder why Google has made it so.
Thanks for sharing.

Matty(Posted 2011) [#8]
Actually there is another issue with the market. A number of people have entered comments but these comments do not appear on the market, or in the developer console. Not sure why that is. Strangely these comments do appear on their own phones market application but do not appear on anyone else's, or in the developer console.