Mahjong Max!

Community Forums/Showcase/Mahjong Max!

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#1]
Finally, I release my latest game (more than a year working on it :P), Mahjong Max!

The game have hours of gameplay, 104 levels, adventure, arcade and blitz modes, 5 tilesets, 10 backgrounds... a lot of stuff!

It's available for Mac and Windows, on Icon Games website!

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#2]
Can anyone translate this game into French?

I can pay $20 (through Paypal) to whoever does it - preferebly by a native French speaker :)

If you want to see all the text to be translated, here is the file. The part to be translated is everything below the <fr> tag - language there is in English, but it will be treated as french.

Of course, you'll also have the full game - with a cheat enabled, so you can see what you're changing in the game.

So, if you want to do it, please mail me at my_nick_here_at_my_site_dot_com_dot_br. Or you can follow my signature, and click on the 'contact' option on my site :)

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#3]
Translation to French is done! Thanks guys =)

Grey Alien(Posted 2011) [#4]
Looks nice btw, good luck with it.

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#5]
Thanks! Game is doing well so far on the Mac App Store - nothing stellar, but not disappointing either :)

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2011) [#6]
I like the visuals.

therevills(Posted 2011) [#7]
Have you submitted it to game portals?

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#8]
I like the visuals.

Thanks! It's what took most of the time to be done :)

Have you submitted it to game portals?

Yup! Already signed with 2, waiting to receive the contract signed from a third :)

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#9]
I know it's not much, but I'm happy!

The game is currently at #179 (out of 180 heh) in the puzzle section in the US Mac App Store!

:)