Trizzel WIP

Community Forums/Showcase/Trizzel WIP

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2011) [#1]

I have included , well I wont call it a demo because its far from complete, it's the first 8 or 9 levels, but I have a game play issue that I would like some feedback on before I continue work on the project.

In a nut shell, any triangle that can see another facing back toward it will die, any same colour tiles in between theme will also die, but if another color blocks these two facing triangles from facing each other then no line will be made.

Keys
Arrow Keys :- Use the arrow keys to move your selection tool around the map.
Space :- Hitting space will pick up or let go a tile while holding a tile you can move it around.
L :- will reload the level if you fail.

My Issue : - I'v had this concept in my head for a while , but I am finding it far to easy to play, I'm also finding it hard to come up with puzzles to challenge the player, so what I need from any of you that try it is what you think of the first few levels, and if you have any suggestions on what I could do to add that challenge factor that I feel its missing.

I should say that there are a few other tile types not on show which might ramp up how the game plays but iv not coded them in yet so :/

Anyway thanks for checking it out.

Download

Last edited 2011

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2011) [#2]
no takers ?? bumpy bumpy.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#3]
no need to bump the thread in just 1 day......I can understand if you bump thread in 3 days then understandable as I guess maybe you are impatient to knowing the feedback from user

Last edited 2011

Warpy(Posted 2011) [#4]
Cool idea!

Could you add blocks that bend the line of sight? That would allow you to make the levels a bit bigger and more hazardous.

Warpy(Posted 2011) [#5]
PS - I would've looked at this earlier if you'd put something like "feedback about gameplay please" in the post title.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2011) [#6]
Yeah I'm inpatient for sure. lol. sorry its a failing I know but im not gona change now.

@Warpy will do that next time thanks for the tip.

And bending the line of sight is something I hadn't thought of, but now that you have mentioned it I think it's something I will definitely put in I can already imagine how it would work.

there are a few things still to add, there will be tredmill's if you move a block onto it will move a block along, and areas that will rotate any block that lands on it 90^ as well as a few hazardous tiles you will need to avoid. but that's all stuff I still need to code and draw.