Harrier Assault

Community Forums/Showcase/Harrier Assault

Sung(Posted 2011) [#1]
HEAS is a action computer flight simulator of a modern air combat aircraft. The game models combat in the air, on the ground and at sea. HEAS is a try of continuation of great simulations of the early '90s.

- Player-flyable aircraft: AV-8B Harrier
- Instant Action Mode
- Detailed low poly flat shaded landscape of Ullung-Do
- First simulation written in Blitz Basic

Manual:

W : Thrust up
Y : Thrust down
Cursors : Stearing
Guns: D
E: Change Weapon
View : F1 - F4
H : Cockpit on/off
S: Gear down landing/ max80 mph

http://www.box.net/shared/9nb83euis8n1k9p8xtb7

GaryV(Posted 2011) [#2]
I really like the looks of this.

Andres(Posted 2011) [#3]
reminds me of LHX: Attack chopper

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#4]
Good fun.....one things thought....when there too much on the screen(I was using Cockpit view) and it does have Slowdown :(

Hopefully you will able to fixed that :)

Last edited 2011

MCP(Posted 2011) [#5]
No slow down here! Plays well... though the aircraft does bank oddly when viewed via external camera. It looks like it's parented to a pivot which is sat way below the aircraft fuselage instead of the aircraft's natural center of gravity.
Great job so far though! :)

Steve Elliott(Posted 2011) [#6]
Silky smooth here. But it is running in a small window and it's flat shaded polys. I like the clean look of flat shaded polys though.

Reminds me of an Archimedes flight sim I used to have.

FBEpyon(Posted 2011) [#7]
I get a memory access error.. :( I'm using windows 7 64bit so I don't know if that has anything to do with it..

Chalky(Posted 2011) [#8]
Super smooth on my system (XP SP3). Love the style - reminds me of a cross between Falcon and Carrier Command on the Amiga. Terrific stuff.

Makis(Posted 2011) [#9]
Gorgeous!

KronosUK(Posted 2011) [#10]
I run windows 7 64 bit. No problems here. My only comment would be it needs some kind of shadow in exterior view. Its very hard to tell where the land surface actually is when you are flying low. I keep crashing into the ground.

Last edited 2011

Sung(Posted 2011) [#11]
Thank you all for testing it and critics.

If you go back to the carrier. Try to land. After you finish successfull the landing, the plane will be repaired and get amunition.

There are some difficult to kill targets on the island.
I hope to finish the game in the future *lol