Tiny Tanks Update Test

Community Forums/Showcase/Tiny Tanks Update Test

RifRaf(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi,

I had to reinstall my OS on my dev machine which meant reinstalling and re registering all of my tools.

I updated Tiny Tanks client and server, but had to use a new version of molebox, so all of the data paks are new I was hoping anyone could download the client and let it update to test the new paks on their end.

Im waiting to hear back from clickteam to get my new reg code for the clickteam install creator so a fresh up to date install isnt available.. hence the download then update process.

I do have my test server on a desktop now, where it used to be on a 900mhz netbook, and im talking with my web developer about ways to get servers available to clients without the server admins doing any port forwarding ect.. so thats looking promising and should be in a server update in the near future.

The game can be snagged from the download button the the tiny tanks website..

http://tinytanks.empowergames.com

Ill leave my tank logged in so you have someone to beat on, not sure if I will be at keys though.. ill try to check often for anyone.

Thanks

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011

Nate the Great(Posted 2011) [#2]
wow I remember this game! It was incredibly fun when there were lots of people! Whats changed about it since then?

edit: download isnt working for me...

Last edited 2011

RifRaf(Posted 2011) [#3]
Thanks Nate, changes have mostly been balancing adjustment and stability fixes. Some gfx improvements too.

Nate : if you can try again, yesterday I was a mess updating and moving files around on the server

Last edited 2011

Nate the Great(Posted 2011) [#4]
Ok tried to redownload it and it says unkown time remaining until i stop it and never downloads.... not sure if its just my connection or maybe my location.. everything else is working fine

Last edited 2011