BALLue-3D 'Treasure hunter' at www.ballue-3d.com

Community Forums/Showcase/BALLue-3D 'Treasure hunter' at www.ballue-3d.com

etxtra(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi everyone ! My video game “BALLue-3D” is available for free download at: www.ballue-3d.com
it is free to try. Direct file link at : BALLue-3D.zip. Purchase page at: http://www.ballue-3d.com/Dossier_principal/Buy.html.

(the software is copyrighted and protected against copy and hacking, demonstration version is limited but can be turned into complete game without any additional download ; see the game's website for more info.)

Game presentation: BALLue-3D :

BALLue-3D is a treasure hunt game, the player is a ball that can roll on mountainous islands. The main goal is to be more rich than your rivals by grabbing treasures that are present on the island before the timer ends ; When the player grabs the treasure he/she gets a lot of money (dollars) but his / her rivals will try to steal him. In return, the player can also try to steal his / her rivals when they get some dollars. BALLue-3D is not only a racing game, it is also an action game because the players tries to get rich by all possible means, including use of “laser guns” !

A "BALLue-3d" game last 10 or 15 minutes ; you can play several games and you can play for hours of fun, you won't see that time goes by because it is the most entertaining game ever ! It is free to try and you have the choice to simply try or purchase the full game (with a registration code).

This is the most funny game ever, you gonna have fun !

New versions (updates) of the game are published monthly or even weekly and you get these for free even if you're just trying the game in 'demonstration mode' ; So check back often this website to be up to date. Updates features a lot of things such as new races to run, new islands, landscapes, music and more...! And it's always unpublished work !

You can purchase a registration code for only 25$ USD, entitling you to free updates and additional content and levels: every week or month = free updates. Please don't hesitate, buy it now !

Important: at the moment, there is only 1 or 2 game levels, and because of this you may not want to purchase BALLue-3D yet. The game feature only 1 level but it is temporary. You may want more levels to play before purchasing: it is planned to add several game levels for free to the game, for example this week (and every week) we will add 10 to 20 levels to the game. So don't worry and check back often to see updates. We don't plan to stop adding content to the game, and you'll be surprised when we'll reach the 450th level the next year!

I also would like to know what you think about the demonstration version of the game and your opinion / suggestions about my website. Do you have any advices or ideas to make the game better ? Tell me, would you buy it ? What price do you recommend ?

Cheers.

Last edited 2011

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2011) [#2]
Do you have more screenshoots?

Or Youtube video?

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011