Arkhelom 3D: new promotional video in HD

Community Forums/Showcase/Arkhelom 3D: new promotional video in HD

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi, I created a video in High Definition of Arkhelom 3D showing the main features of the game including some pictures of the last levels in preparation and some that are already available for download from the website of DreamsSoftGames.

You can view this video here: Arkhelom 3D (HD promotional video) in Youtube HD

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2010) [#2]
I couldn't get this to play yesterday or today.

hub(Posted 2010) [#3]
Is there an arkhelom 3d update with the new french translation ?

_JIM(Posted 2010) [#4]
It looks fun. The only thing that I don't like is the blur when you get hit. It's very unsettling for some reason. I'd stick to something like red borders around the screen. They're visible enough without messing with your eyes. The blur kinda makes me wanna wipe my eyes to clear my vision.

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2010) [#5]
Hi hub, yes this is an update with the new french translation. Thanks for your help with translation.

@ ImaginaryHuman: video and demo game are available and running in youtube and our web. I've checked today and everything works fine.

@ _JIM: Many people have told me that he likes the blur effect when the ship is hit. Maybe red borders is another solution. I think about it. Thanks.

hub(Posted 2010) [#6]
- how to registered member could download the new version ? Thanks !

Foppy(Posted 2010) [#7]
Looks stunning!

*(Posted 2010) [#8]
it looks quite good, the thing is the bloody adds are distracting when pasted across it I thought they were part of the vid till I closed em ROFL.

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2010) [#9]
@ hub: I send you and email with this information.

Thanks Foppy and EdzUp.