For people who don't have it yet!

Community Forums/Showcase/For people who don't have it yet!

Playniax(Posted 2010) [#1]
The first versions of Defenstar included a simple html document with the instructions of how to play. Some portals asked us for a better instruction manual and in pdf format so we made something that turned out to be surprisingly nice.

The Windows version of Defenstar has an update function in the options menu. The Mac version now also has this. For people who downloaded the mac version prior to 21-11-2010 here is a patch for the mac. Just download and unzip it and put it in the root folder of Defenstar. This will activate the update option in the option menu of Defenstar.

Also I put a new sample of the Ignition framework docs online for download

Last edited 2010

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2010) [#2]
Not sure if I get this right, this is a bmx browser game ? Because in the RAR I see only html files.

Playniax(Posted 2010) [#3]
If you mean the docs no, this is a sample of the framework docs. People asked me if they could see an overview of the commands and stuff so here it is.

Htbaa(Posted 2010) [#4]
I think you have a typo in the Defenstar manual. At the credits it says Conding & Tools.

Nice manual though. Most games nowadays, even triple AAA games, don't come with a nice graphical manual.

Playniax(Posted 2010) [#5]
Thanks for poining that out. I also found another one. We will change it.

Last edited 2010