Flying Sheeps

Community Forums/Showcase/Flying Sheeps

Tab(Posted 2010) [#1]
Here is the last work of Bad Mouse... Flying Sheeps!

We are now looking for some feedback to know the feeling of the game.

Here some screenshot and the website.

Link : Website

Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited 2012

puki(Posted 2010) [#2]
Sheep-it Large!

okee(Posted 2010) [#3]
looks nice, at any point in the game do they explode ?

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#4]
FYI: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_plural_noun_of_sheep

puki(Posted 2010) [#5]
One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four - four sheeps make a flock and so do many more.

6(Posted 2010) [#6]
Thats a cool little game you have there, Tab.

The control of the balloon is just right I feel. I really liked the background music too. I would, however, like to see a bit more variety in the puzzles rather then just static mines. You could have mines - or UFO's :) - that move across the screen or perhaps a black sheep that needs rescuing but which will explode 60 seconds after being picked up. Just a couple of ideas.

I think the background graphics could perhaps be redone to make the theme all tie in together. The ballon, sheep and gui all have a cartoony feel which is great, but the trees and windmill look a bit to realistic.

Hope this helps.

Tab(Posted 2010) [#7]
@6 Thanks for your commentaries 6, we going to try to improve the game... and the idea of the black sheep is great.

Dabhand(Posted 2010) [#8]
Nice looking, the welsh will love this! :D *Dabz gets his tin hat*

The (If I may) plural of a plural is pretty quirky, and I like that! Hope you keep it.

Dabz

Tab(Posted 2010) [#9]
GamePlay Video : http://www.vimeo.com/16721540

TaskMaster(Posted 2010) [#10]
The word design is spelled wrong when selecting your balloon.

Tab(Posted 2010) [#11]
@TaskMaster Fixed =)

puki(Posted 2010) [#12]
I bet the next game is 'Sheeps in Space' with 'Space Sheeps' in it and a 'Sheep Shuttle' too.

After that, 'Scuba Sheeps' and 'Surfing Sheeps', including ' The Great Barrier Sheep'.

Sheep-it!

Last edited 2010

SabataRH(Posted 2010) [#13]
I bet puki owns sheep :)

Tab(Posted 2011) [#14]
Hello Blitz3D community!

9 months ago i post about my first demo of Flying Sheeps, and now we have a new version using B3D + Xors3D, the new version have a lot of improvement and new features from our user feedback.

We hope you like and please if you have the time, post your opinion/ideas/suggestions.

Demo Download : Full installer
Demo Download : Rar file

Last edited 2011

Taron(Posted 2011) [#15]
Ay, that turned out great! Quite some fun to play, actually. The wolf made me laugh! :)))

Great job!

AvestheFox(Posted 2011) [#16]
was this game by chance inspired by the popular Monty Python skit with the same name?

Tab(Posted 2011) [#17]
@AvestheFox Nop. Is inspired from a lot of ideas, but the Monty Python skit is not one of them. Indeed is the first time i heard about the skit.

Last edited 2011

AvestheFox(Posted 2011) [#18]
ah, well it looks awesome regardless ;)

therevills(Posted 2011) [#19]
Just downloaded it, the splash screen shows but then I get the following error:

PhysX:ERROR

Error has occured
File name: .\Blitzpx.cpp
Function: pxCreateWorld
Error message:

Drivers not found!!!!!

Tab(Posted 2011) [#20]
@therevills You need the PhysX drivers from Nvidia. The Full installer version have everything you need to play or you can download them from -> http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.10.0513-driver.html

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2011) [#21]
This is probably a cool game, it looks cool, but on first impression based on the screenshots I really can't tell whatsoever what the gameplay is or what you `do`?

Gladclef - Ben B(Posted 2011) [#22]
I like ewe.

Tab(Posted 2012) [#23]
Flying Sheeps is now available for Pay what you want, you can just download the game for free or buy it for the price what you like, is your decision!

For more information about the game and how to download it, please visit the website of the game at http://fs.badmouse.cl

I hope you like the game. :D

Last edited 2012

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2012) [#24]
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#25]
Good luck with this tab, looks awesome.

big10p(Posted 2012) [#26]
The name 'Flying Sheeps' makes me cringe somewhat since the plural of sheep is still sheep, not sheeps, but congrats on finishing the game, though.