Slidages

Community Forums/Showcase/Slidages

GIB3D(Posted 2010) [#1]
This isn't a Blitz-made game but I wanted to show it to my favorite group of people. I made it in Unity3D. It's not finished, not by a longshot, but I'm sure I can make quite a few levels with this idea. ;)

The controls are extremely basic and some can be changed in the Input tab. WASD to move and Space to jump. Middle and Right mouse buttons toggle the mouse lock. When you die, press R to respawn.

Download Links
ZIP File
RAR File

Last edited 2010

Chugs40(Posted 2010) [#2]
Looks very interesting ... What resolution is it in? If it's larger than 1024x600, I can't try it.

GIB3D(Posted 2010) [#3]
You can choose your resolution. The lowest is 640x480.

Last edited 2010

Nate the Great(Posted 2010) [#4]
I am on a laptop so this is not quite a fair review but I find it impossible to get past the first few barriers... the falling also feels a bit fake... maybe if your screen didnt turn sideways and instead blinked red when you hit stuff.

GIB3D(Posted 2010) [#5]
Thanks Nate. To get past the first barriers you have to slow down by holding S. The fake falling is a side-effect of me setting the player's physics Drag to about 2 or so. The drag slows the player down which is good for moving forward/backward/sideways but it also effects going up and down. I'll see if I can raise the gravity higher tomorrow. Also, when you hit walls and barriers, a few things happen...

1. A sound is played
2. A message shows up in the top left
3. The player's rotation is unlocked allowing it to roll around and you no longer have control over it

Last edited 2010