Thunder Cloud - The Mini Game -

Community Forums/Showcase/Thunder Cloud - The Mini Game -

Chugs40(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi,

I had an idea for a goofy game at work a couple weeks ago (during a thunder storm) and made this game! Yes, you control a thunder cloud striking and burning everything in sight with lightning! - This turned out rather well - I thought! Blast the primary targets first - tents, cabins and out houses, then everything else.
The game plays really fast, about 2-5 minutes and for me was kinda addicting! Try it! :)

Thunder Cloud - The Mini Game - (Requires H+Soft Arcade)

Get it here:
http://www.hsretrogames.com/info_tcloud.htm

spacerat(Posted 2010) [#2]
I don't understand why you make people download H-Soft Arcade to get mini-games like this.

Chugs40(Posted 2010) [#3]
Because, every game I make is for H+Soft Arcade - thats why it's an 'arcade' to have several playable games.

QuickSilva(Posted 2010) [#4]
I think the whole H+Soft Arcade is a great idea and works really well. May I ask how progress is going on the HRGC?

I`m off to try Thunder Cloud now, sounds like good fun.

Jason.

Chugs40(Posted 2010) [#5]
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your positive feed back, I really appreciate it! :)

Progress on HRGC is coming along slowly, it's about 25% complete. I hope to work on it more now that I pumped out 3 more games for
H+Soft Arcade, of which I have several planned - a whole folder full! I really want to finish my Huck's Rocket Boot Hero - POD 3D project soon too, as it's been on the back burner since last year!

I'll be kinda switching back and forth on projects. I'm going to be updating Moon Raid 3D and the Thunder Cloud Game tonight as I found a couple minor things I need to fix. I always post update info on my news page when they are available.

If any one is curious about the HRGC project - it's mentioned on my Facebook page. Which you can get to from any page of my website, or signature.