Anpfiff 2011 - The Soccer Manager

Community Forums/Showcase/Anpfiff 2011 - The Soccer Manager

BlitzCaser(Posted 2010) [#1]
The football manager game Anpfiff by Blitzcase Entertainment offers you in version 2011 the most important duties you have to take care of when being a football manager. There has been an optimization of the whole game - for more realistic scoring in games and more realistic change of transfer value. You can play the game in english and german.
The game in version 2011 gives you some new editing features like inserting original team logos and player names and player photos. You can even copy the music you want to hear into the game folder.
The game consists of Newscenter, Formation, Team, Stadium, Exchange, Statistics and the simulated matches. Start your career as a manager of a soccer team now!

http://www.anpfiff-spiel.de/anpfiff2011/anpfiff11.exe (with installer)
http://www.anpfiff-spiel.de/anpfiff2011/anpfiff11.zip (without installer)

puki(Posted 2010) [#2]
Just a heads-up here. No offence "BlitzCaser", but the community is slightly nervous of German accounts posting after long periods of time as they have been used to direct trojans at Blitzers and visitors to the site.

I will download your files and take a look at them and report back.

puki(Posted 2010) [#3]
The current hosted files seem safe - no problems.

I like the Football Manager games, so I'll have a go on this.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2010) [#4]
fair play puki, nice to see you are doing the rounds so to speak.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2010) [#5]
Hiya

I am please to see someone make Soccer manager game

I have play abit and when come to sponsorship screen...there is no mouse curors show up on the screen....could you please fixed it please :)

I will play more and give you more feedback :)

BladeRunner(Posted 2010) [#6]
Blitzcaser is a respected and trusted user on the german board, you can consider his DL safe.

puki(Posted 2010) [#7]
The problem has occurred in the past with German accounts being hijacked (seemingly by a German) - ie we see a huge gap in post dates, then suddenly the account posts a download and then a few seconds later we've got 60+ people hit with a trojan.

BladeRunner(Posted 2010) [#8]
I know the problem, as we had very much toruble with this guy. But don't you think it is a little oversized to shoot at everyone who didn't post some time and comes from one special country? Btw. was my post here to sign that the german board admins/mods wanted to tell that we see no problem with blitzcaser.

BlitzCaser(Posted 2010) [#9]
@Hotshot2005: Thanks for the hint.. next update will fix the problem. - it only occurs in fullscreen mode.

BlitzCaser(Posted 2010) [#10]
Clicking on BlitzUpdate.exe will solve the problem. (Update to Version 1.01)