My 6 years old projects compilation

Community Forums/Showcase/My 6 years old projects compilation

Andres(Posted 2010) [#1]
I found my dusty old projects (about 6 years old) on a dusty old CD and thought some of you might be interested in some of this. Most of them have source with it, so beginners might get some hints from it, though i haven't commented my source, and by that time i wasn't very good in programming either (about 16 years old and had occasionally programmed for 5 years). There are games and (pretty useless) programs.
Some of them give MAV at the beginning, but mostly they work.

Some screenshots of the games:

* HLP Game - just a bloody game where i tried apllying red colour to grayscaled images
* Bloody Ride - my first "3D" game, using Carmaggedon Splat Pack sounds
* Hool 2 - tried to do some simple physics (blood), otherwise just shootem up
* Bouncer - This was my first AI project, try it with Ai players. I've even thought this has been the best (most addictive) game i've ever made

And here's the download:
http://www.oat.ee/andres/projects/projects2004.zip

[EDIT]
Contents:
* 3DSnaker
* Adv Name Generator
* Adv Studio
* Anzoom2003
* Bloody Ride
* Bouncer
* HLPGame
* Hool 2
* HTML Image Creator
* Icon Maker
* LHXP

Nate the Great(Posted 2010) [#2]
wow quite a few violent games but fun never the less, odd how everything has blood in it... haha Personally hool is my favorite and I cant get anzoom to work but it looks fun :)

Andres(Posted 2010) [#3]
Yeah, there's a lot of blood in the download, Bouncer is probably the most bloodless game i've made :D
Anzoom has source with it, so maybe someone can recompile it.

puki(Posted 2010) [#4]
There is some interesting stuff in there. There are 14 things in there (just in case anyone thinks that it is just the 4 mentioned games).