Wanna test my PHP script for my new website?

Community Forums/Showcase/Wanna test my PHP script for my new website?

coffeedotbean(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi all.

Well I finaly got around to making a decent web site and I even dipped into PHP to make a comment/guestbook script this weekend.

I would like it if you guys could try and break it and abuse it so I can cover any issues I have not thought of.

So far it stops the following:

1. Can only post a comment every 5 mins uses IP address (disabled for this test)
2. Basic swear word filter (filters about 20 swear words I could think of)
3. Won't post blank comments
4. HTML is removed
5. removal of \r\n to stop some smart ass holding down enter and then pressing submit ending up in a 100 screen high post
6. max char limit on comments set to 1000

When a comment is posted I get an email detailing the comment with a link so I can scrub the comment if not appropriate.

[removed links]

stanrol(Posted 2010) [#2]
how do i register game blox getperlexed?

coffeedotbean(Posted 2010) [#3]
@sr - if it's for the game I think you mean then here's a free code as that game will be free once the site is up and running code: GT47E8H2900JD8HY40

@Everyone else - thanks for testing, a few issues, namely a teaxt area wrapping issue, need to add the swear filter to the name box - or don't let them post if using a swear word in the name.

Might put a better filter in as it will currently filter like shitsu and cocker.

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#4]
i tried mysql injection and it didnt work he he ehe h

coffeedotbean(Posted 2010) [#5]
Ah good, I guess.. :D

Doubt it will get used much but nice to have and I have not messed much with PHP so was a good learning experience.