Arkhelom 3D version 1.2 release!

Community Forums/Showcase/Arkhelom 3D version 1.2 release!

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2010) [#1]
Version 1.2 release with this features:

- Fixed several bugs that caused the game did “crash”.
-A new level "AREA X-511"with 6 new types of ships, intermediate and final bosses.
-2 control types: type 1:only mouse and type 2: control with keyboard and mouse to aim (Some people like to move the ship with the keyboard and aim with the mouse and asked for this extension)
- 5 levels of sensitivity of the mouse (affect the speed of the ship)
- Start game by clicking button or waiting (for slow computer that have difficulty loading the level).
- Added information about game interface in loading menu.
- Smooth camera transitions, pauses scroll and improvement of levels.
- Notification of new downloadable versions available and downloadable levels to start the game.
- Improved balance of difficulty / achievement levels.
- Improved display of the World Ranking.

You can see a Youtube video that shows level "AREA X-511" and control type 2 here!

Also you can donwload Arkhelom 3D (version 1.2) or, if you have installed version 1.1, you can donwload a little file that upgrade the game to version 1.2.
You can download it here!

Jason W.(Posted 2010) [#2]
Nice! Looks like a 2d space shooter in a 3d enviroment!

I only saw the vid, but I will download tonight.

Jason

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#3]
i tried to play a few days ago but the registration process with the PDF was too much

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2010) [#4]
@ thanks Jason

@ Hi Slenkar, I regret that the process of identification with the code in the pdf is somewhat annoying, but the idea is that the financing of the game is made by megaupload downloads (giving awards for a large number of downloads). For this reason the game is free, in exchange for a download is performed daily. It's annoying but you have to spend just one minute to play all day. I hope that over time is not a high price for the players, because I hope to create enough extra content levels and to encourage people excited to play. A greeting. (sorry, google translation).