New trees for Xilvan Design projects

Community Forums/Showcase/New trees for Xilvan Design projects

Xilvan(Posted 2010) [#1]
Recently, I've made a new variation of trees with 8 sprites and a new Base... It looks more modern and realistic. I'm going to make changes for Playing Card World in Candy World III and Lights of Dreams II.

More changes soon for both game.

Screenshots in preparation !

And for Ked, Its the prelude of a new game in blitz to release next year... It will be callen Legends of Dreams. It will mainly be a solo game, but I will add an online feature. The goal of the game will be to collect all new items, discover new worlds, unlock new characters.

Recently, I've added a whole new video. It contents my three games...

-New 2010 Xilvan Design Compilation-

In order, Candy World Adventure II, Candy World III and Lights of Dreams will be presented to all avid Xilvan Design gamers.

I hope you'll enjoy !

Ked(Posted 2010) [#2]
This should probably be in the Graphics Showcase. Also, don't post anything like this unless you have screenshots completely ready.

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#3]
you should call the next one Dream of Dreams

Ked(Posted 2010) [#4]
And for Ked, Its the prelude of a new game in blitz to release next year... It will be callen Legends of Dreams. It will mainly be a solo game, but I will add an online feature. The goal of the game will be to collect all new items, discover new worlds, unlock new characters.

Awesome. Too bad I didn't ask.

ShadowTurtle(Posted 2010) [#5]
The complete style is good.

It will be callen Legends of Dreams. It will mainly be a solo game, but I will add an online feature. The goal of the game will be to collect all new items, discover new worlds, unlock new characters.

hm... Implement online features into a game is hard. I hope the online feature does contain only online highscore.

KimoTech(Posted 2010) [#6]
New worlds and new characters? Wow .. that didn't happen in your last couple of games :p love to see that

Xilvan(Posted 2010) [#7]
In fact, I think I will add whole new storyline and new elements.

I hope it will work successfully.

GaryV(Posted 2010) [#8]
Does this mean Candy World IV: Bitch in Heat won't be out?

Chroma(Posted 2010) [#9]
Looks cool Xylvan.

Chroma(Posted 2010) [#10]
Wait a sec. Xylvan, did you hire the same artist that GFK did for his game? Your graphics look washed out too. What's up with people being afraid to use bright/vivid colors...sheesh!

GfK(Posted 2010) [#11]
Wait a sec. Xylvan, did you hire the same artist that GFK did for his game?
I did my own graphics.

Calibrate your monitor properly.

Chroma(Posted 2010) [#12]
Very nice if you did them yourself. My monitor is good to go. I checked the shots against other game screen shots on other sites. No washout there.

Almost done downloading the game though so I'm about to see for myself.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#13]
..im sorry for distracting Xylvan's post, i just wanted to ask GfK, how much time is roughly necessary to build game like magicville:Art of Magic..this is first Match3 kind of game that i like actually..

Ross C(Posted 2010) [#14]
I'm sure Gfk built a framework. Apologies if i'm wrong :D

GfK(Posted 2010) [#15]
I'm sure Gfk built a framework. Apologies if i'm wrong :D
That was Grey Alien but you can't buy it any more. Matibee has one, too.

i just wanted to ask GfK, how much time is roughly necessary to build game like magicville:Art of Magic..this is first Match3 kind of game that i like actually..
Replied here to avoid hijacking Xylvan's thread.

Xilvan(Posted 2010) [#16]
I am presently working on 3D text implementation in 3D games. I will post the code soon.

When Camera are moving, Sprites cant follow it easyly. But in version 5 of the Xilvan Design Lib, it will be possible to Make a sprite pannel. It already work. Most of the commands are resumed for better implementation. DrawImage_ are the command used to paste the sprite to the front panel.

Thanksfully, I works now. I still need to make the story's text work properly and version 0.90 of Candy World III and 3.08 of Lights of Dreams will be finally done... But its not the end of the developments !