cars ai

Community Forums/Showcase/cars ai

Charrua(Posted 2010) [#1]
just playing with jv-ode, cars, tracks and ai

http://sites.google.com/site/odriozolajuanignacio/carsAI.zip

there are 2 executables, one for race and other for edit the tracks to play with.

Juan

GIB3D(Posted 2010) [#2]
Awesome! I'd rather have the source though (not including the JV-ODE.bb of course... I have that already) ;)

ZJP(Posted 2010) [#3]
Woaa!!!! Fantastique (french ;) )
+1 for the source ;) ;) ;)
JP

Naughty Alien(Posted 2010) [#4]
..very nice..

Blitzplotter(Posted 2010) [#5]
Whoa, that looks very impressive! Tried the files on my W7 computer, oh my that does look sweet to say the least. Great work again.

Charrua(Posted 2010) [#6]
thank`s
i will soon post the code, there are much clean up to do first!
probably i start a thread on UserLib or Blitz3d Programming to extend concepts about ai if some one else is interested

Juan

LineOf7s(Posted 2010) [#7]
Oh yes, people are interested.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2010) [#8]
Wow Charrua, that is a very generous offer to post the code for the ai path you have generated. +1 Vote for me for services to the Blitz community - ai for 'competition's' cars is something that has intrigued / eluded me.

I'd like to propose that Charrua receives a 'Charrua's posts' topic along the same lines of Brucey's posts - his path generation code & 3d World generation IDE are both exceptional pieces of coding. Happy Dayz indeed.

Charrua(Posted 2010) [#9]
bp, i apreciate your words and suggestions, but, my work is a draft compared with the ones i got on this forums.
as other say: knowledge is to share. I'm a teacher in the electronics area, so this is what i do.

the source code is posted here:

http://blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=90169

best regards

Juan

Blitzplotter(Posted 2010) [#10]
Thankyou for sharing the source code Juan, I'm an ex student in the electronic area myself, dipping your toe into the other area of white mans magic - electronics can be interesting, the firmware you can get these days is astounding. I've played with Microchip's PICs a while ago.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2010) [#11]
Charrua, I updated your source and posted it on the above thread, there is now some joypad support included. Regards, BP.