Any one got my old alphabreed / bloxmania games?

Community Forums/Showcase/Any one got my old alphabreed / bloxmania games?

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#1]
Looking to see if some one has a version of my old alphabreed game.

or even my old BloxMania game

and at a push my old push'em game

If you do please email if you could, Thanks.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#2]
Big thankyou to Markcw, I now have a version of bloxfall and pushem. Still looking for alphabreed though =D

thanks again

Matty(Posted 2009) [#3]
Somewhere on one of my old computers I have a Alphabreed executable I think - although I think it was just a single room with no creatures - other than the player that is. I'll have to have a look for it later.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#4]
@Matty - I have been sent the "multiplayer" version of Alphabreed, if you have any of the single player versions I would love to have them, thanks.

Matty(Posted 2009) [#5]
Sorry I think I only had the multiplayer version. There were no enemies in any case, as far as I could see.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#6]
Did you have a launcher thing, where you had to choose "join game" or "host game?" if not please mail it to me every little helps =D

gosse(Posted 2009) [#7]
Alphabreed, this has nothing to do with the Alienbreed community project right?

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#8]
well I made (tried too) Alphabreed that was based on alphabreed. After I scrapped the project (too much work) I posted the graphics for free on here and a community project kinda sprung up as a result.

GW(Posted 2009) [#9]
I have the old alphabreed game and editor source, But no means to host it.

NobodyInParticular(Posted 2009) [#10]
I just checked and I have a file called AlphaBreed_B2.zip on my old hard drive. Would that be the one you are looking for? Three is no source, just the .exe and media files in the archive.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2009) [#11]
@ GW & Nobody - you can email them to me at support@....

Would love to see what ya have, lost all the source and binaries a long time ago =(

NobodyInParticular(Posted 2009) [#12]
I just send an email with the file attached.