Experienced Developer Looking for a Project

Community Forums/Showcase/Experienced Developer Looking for a Project

Gabriel(Posted 2009) [#1]
I'm fully booked up now. Thanks for all the enquiries.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2009) [#2]
..where do you live actually(im asking because because you havent mentioned, are you willing to change place of living)..

Gabriel(Posted 2009) [#3]
Thanks for reminding me. I thought I mentioned that, but I must have missed it. I've added it to the original post now.

I'm in the UK, Hampshire to be precise, and I don't have any real commitments at the moment, so I could relocate anywhere if the right opportunity came along.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2009) [#4]
..sounds good...maybe if you are interested we could have detailed talk, somewhere in january next year. My studio is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, next to Codemasters studio , very nice area and I do have about 20 people on board already, but i dont know is it far for you...Im living quite some time in Asia so i am used to it and I like it, so if that is okay with you, we may do something about it..I was luring Ruz :) and ill try again after new year..actually have some work to do with him..not ready yet for him(drawing stage)..anyway..let me know what you think..

Grey Alien(Posted 2009) [#5]
I'm in the UK, Hampshire to be precise
We used to live near each other (I was in Dorset), we shoulda hooked up. Anyway, if you get a job over here, then maybe we can :-)

Gabriel(Posted 2009) [#6]
Naughty Alien: Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in having a chat about the possibility. From your website, it seems you're working on some exciting games. The sort of games that interest me, and the sort of games I feel I could make a real contribution to, as a matter of fact. Kuala Lumpur has to be one of the more attractive places to relocate to, so that wouldn't worry me. I hope to have things with SST settled by January, so that would be a very good time to have a detailed chat about it all.

@Grey Alien: Well you never know. I was very close to taking a job in America a few months back, and I understand that Canada is an attractive place for studios to open at the moment. You're in Vancouver, right? I don't think I'd be much use to BigFish. Any studios in Vancouver that might be more my sort of thing?