mmjChallenge beta is here...

Community Forums/Showcase/mmjChallenge beta is here...

Arowx(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hi everyone I have launched the beta of mmjChallenge here my latest game.

Screenshots...

It's a Mah-Jongg game that allows you to challenge your friends and family to beat your times using a challenge code.

It's only currently available for the PC but you will need the password to play...

email me at:
playtest [at] mmjChallenge.com
and I well send you the password!

Ian Thompson(Posted 2009) [#2]
Mah-Jongg is like snoozing for the brain, I like! ;)

Arowx(Posted 2009) [#3]
Just dropped in some screen shot's to give you an idea of the game!

Tommo(Posted 2009) [#4]
Your Mahjong cards look weird. Especially the characters.
Here are some templates which look more "pro".
Mahjong Pattern 1
Mahjong Pattern 2

MGE(Posted 2009) [#5]
I know this is a bitch to ask, but go ahead and throw a password here in the forum. Everytime I have time to check it out, I keep forgetting I have to email first, and I don't want to do that. ;)

Arowx(Posted 2009) [#6]
Password to access beta: mmjB3tA642

But your only allowed to pass it onto people who would like to beta test and that involves providing feedback!

Arowx(Posted 2009) [#7]
Tommo yes they do look more like Mah Jongg tiles but I think with a little bit of work my tiles will look better but not necessarilty as photo realistic!

Tommo(Posted 2009) [#8]
I played a while, it looks better than screenshot. But, you have a very very bad chinese translation.
I can help with this. Give me a word list you are using in game, I can translate them for you. ;)

Arowx(Posted 2009) [#9]
@Tommo the english words next to the chinese words are what I was aiming for, I used Googles translate to get the simplified chinese version..

It was as much for visual styling as anything else! ;o)

Mainsworthy(Posted 2009) [#10]
cracking screenshot Arowx it looks like a real box cover that you buy in a shop, I will download later I like solitaire Mah-Jongg