TypXGui

Community Forums/Showcase/TypXGui

C64(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hello Bmax-Coders,

I write a Gui atm., yes and I know it give many GUI's where good but I want write my own.

My Maingoal was to create a fast and flexible Interface, flexible means the Skinsystem and the possibility to extend the gadgetset without touch the Core.

Atm. i work on a XP skin clone (just Copy images :( ) if anyone want to create another skin please do it !! For more infos about the skinsystem please feel free to ask me !!!

The Core is Complete, but the Gadgetcoding takes the most of time.
I have write Area, Window, Headbar, Scrollbar, and a Buttongadget atm.

If anyone Interrest to help me for the Gadgetstuff please feel free to post here or for this reason better in TypXGui Forum.

If enough Peoples spend some stuff for TypXGui i think it's a reason to make it openSource but atm. i see no Reasons for this, so only a compiled Modul are avaible.

If i would it be sell the GUI in the Future (I believe not but for this case) all peoples there spend stuff become a free License. (Note. licenze are only for commerzial stuff freeware are have no reasons to get a licenze and can release with TypXgui)

I 100% write Gadgets step by step so i think TypXGui will be a very usefull tool in the Future but more Peoples more fun, faster ready, and more motivations.

Atm. you can easely create new Gadgets and extend the GUI you don't need to compile anything in the current Modul all new Gadgets works fine as Include.

More Info click to the icon in my SIG. or http://www.c64.feuerware.com/page/?q=node/100

A Sample with all Working Gadgets are in the Download file on my Webpage.

Sincere Regards C64.

(SRY for my Bad English !)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2009) [#2]
Thanks for sharing.