XNET Multiplayer Network Module

Community Forums/Showcase/XNET Multiplayer Network Module

C64(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hi,

AVAIVBLE for BlitzMax, Blitz3D, Blitz+ and other Languages with DLL support.

I think the Topic say enough :) so if you Interrest on it please feel free to try it or use it for noncommercial stuff for free.

DOWNLOAD XNET

NOTE ! You need BNETEX from Vertex atm. ! when you use it as BMX Modul look in the DOC you can find a link.

It's include stuff like Gnet + goodys ;) !!!

Goodys are Scripts and Functions to Manage GameHOSTS on a WebServer via MySQL and PHP.

Sincere regards C64.

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#2]
Looks interesting, I'll chekc it out once I need network access.

By the way: Minor typo, It's 'module', not 'modul'.

C64(Posted 2009) [#3]
Hi XLSIOR,

Fine, hehe thx for the info i don't register the failed 'e' i fix this!.

regards C64.

C64(Posted 2009) [#4]
Hi,

God News !

XNET as DLL for Blitz3D and Blitz+ Users are Ready to Test and Release.

I only need the Ok from Brl to release it, or doe's have any thing chanched about BlitzMax and DLL compiling ??

If anyone from BRL or better Mark himself read this i have send a Mail to Sales, and wait now for a while, can you give me a OK Please ?

sincere regards C64

(SPCL THX2: Abrexxes,BtbN and Leadwerks)

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#5]
or doe's have any thing chanched about BlitzMax and DLL compiling ??

IIRC they don't care if you make your own DLL's, as long as it's not just a straight wrap of Blitzmax's own commands.

C64(Posted 2009) [#6]
Hi,

Hmm I'm no't sure in this, i hope Mark will Awnser this Questuion, the DLL is ready to Use.

regards C64.

plash(Posted 2009) [#7]
Simple: If you are exporting any standard BRL functions you cannot release it.

I would assume you are not.

C64(Posted 2009) [#8]
Hi,

It's Avaible as DLL now.

Sincere regards

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2009) [#9]
How do you punch holes through a NAT? I've not found one library yet that works well.

Wings(Posted 2009) [#10]
use port 80 or 25 :)

GfK(Posted 2009) [#11]
use port 80 or 25 :)
Those are reserved for HTTP and SMTP protocols respectively. You should not be using them.

C64(Posted 2009) [#12]
Nothing @Port80 ;) , the HOST PC (Firewall/Router) must have a opened Port to receive Clientmessages and then it work's i have UMTS i can't HOST games :( but conect to other Host's is possilble ever the HOST PC have open the Port and nothig other blocks the Message.

Which port a App use is NOT a LAW !! But the Portlist where exist, suggest you which Port you schould use, if Port's are a Law and each Port can use only one Times for a Task btw. for a APP what would you do when all Port's are reserved ?! ;)

In a case you have a App's like Xampp you can't host another Task which is use Port 80 for TCP (and UDP !?) , Xampp listen on it.

regards C64.

GfK(Posted 2009) [#13]
Which port a App use is NOT a LAW
I never said it was law, i said they were officially reserved ports. Which they are. You should not be using them without authorisation from IANA - www.iana.org

if Port's are a Law and each Port can use only one Times for a Task btw. for a APP what would you do when all Port's are reserved ?! ;)
You use a dynamic port.

C64(Posted 2009) [#14]
I mean't it Oversized ! ;) !!

(EDIT: translator means: ,,I meant this a little coatedly")

plash(Posted 2009) [#15]
Your very hard to follow..

C64(Posted 2009) [#16]
Hi,

Linux Module is now avaible, DLL part is working now perfect! some B3D Examples on my Website.

regards C64.