Christmas Chaos - free game

Community Forums/Showcase/Christmas Chaos - free game

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#1]
Back from the dead, I've ported my 1st ever blitz3d game ( from back in 2001 ) to run under blitz 1.99. Strange how you pull some code out of the archives from years back and it just won't run under the latest compiler! Well this time it was due to terapacker and the way i handled some type lists, oh and for some reason the Animation Sequencing within X files was off, all my sequencing numbers had shifted UP one.. After a days work i got it working under the latest blitz3d build and I present it to you in it's original form ( again )

Some may remember this game from the competition blitz3d had in the early blitz years. Tranz3D and myself ( formerly SabatraRH ) put this together.

Readmore about it, screenshots and a (portable)-single file download of the game -

Click here!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Yan(Posted 2008) [#2]
I haven't bothered looking, but wasn't that the one with the giant snowman and the fecking annoying penguins?

If memory serves me correctly, it was, technically, the best entry by far.

You're being far too modest. As I recall, you won the compo with this.

InvisibleKid(Posted 2008) [#3]
hehe i remember this it's a fun little game, thanks for re-releasing it.

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#4]
Yes that's the one, featured a giant snowman near the end of the game.

Thanks for the comments, it was fun for me to replay this game and see how far I've come with my 3d skills in the past decade.

Grey Alien(Posted 2008) [#5]
2009-2001=8. It <> 9 as the webpage says :-)

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#6]
tache', tache'
FIXED just for the detail geeks.