Try This Crazy Game

Community Forums/Showcase/Try This Crazy Game

Chugs40(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hagatha's Halloween Havoc for H+Soft Arcade

Here's a game I released awhile back for H+Soft Arcade around Halloween.

It's kinda crazy, but fun. You guide Hagatha (the witch) through 30 levels collecting candles and placing them in her Jack-o-Lanterns.
Get the magic wand on each level to shoot stuff.
Collect witch heads to earn continue credits.
Collect potions to replenish health.

Controls:
Use your left/right arrow keys to rotate Hagatha.
Tap: Left CTRL to fire (after getting the wand)
Tap: Left ALT to Flip (helps you with left/right rotation)

As all of my games you can also use a Game Pad.

H+Soft Arcade Info and Download
Hagatha's Halloween Havoc Info and Download

Note: H+Soft Arcade currently includes Holiday game Rocket Boot Santa Installed - Help Santa collect all the presents before the snow gets to deep!

Play and have fun!

markcw(Posted 2008) [#2]
Why do you never stick an ad for your latest game on the bb homepage? Not everyone visits the showcase.

GfK(Posted 2008) [#3]
Why do you never stick an ad for your latest game on the bb homepage? Not everyone visits the showcase.
The Blitz Research Latest News (that never seems to change) takes up all of my 1280x1024 screen, and I never scroll down below that.

I think anybody whoe has any interest in what others are doing, will visit the showcase since that's what its there for.

Chugs40(Posted 2008) [#4]
I had my last game Jack-o's Revenge Pinball w/H+Soft Arcade on the home page for about a month not to long ago.

I figured I would wait awhile before submitting again.

markcw(Posted 2008) [#5]
Well my theory is the more you visit the bb site the less you look at the ads on the homepage. So I think there are lots of guests who look at the ads much more than the showcase.