Seeking beta testers

Community Forums/Showcase/Seeking beta testers

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#1]
Greetings, thanks for your interest in testing out our game. We are near completion but you don't always seem to catch all bugs when working with a small team.

We wish to open our beta testing forums on the games website to blitz-users as the game is coded in Blitz3d.

The download link is in the beta testing forum but you'll need a quick website account to see/access that forum section. Sorry but its painless i promise.

Once reg'd the Beta Testing forum will appear and present you a download link. We look forward to hearing from you on our test forum with any problems you might of had. Even if you didn't have any problems we still like to get your opinion. Thanks a bunch!

PS: the website is brand-new as well, if you have any problems using any of it's features please let us know.

http://www.uglyralph.com/GameTitles/AstroMiner/tabid/151/Default.aspx

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#2]
Man the gameplay video looks great. I'll try to find the time to check this out soon.

_33(Posted 2008) [#3]
Registered on the forums.

degac(Posted 2008) [#4]
2nd video - at # 22 sec - 'CONTIUNE'

Good game!

SabataRH(Posted 2008) [#5]
Degac,

Thanks, corrected that awhile back, just didn't make it into that earlier video.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#6]
Astro Miner takes place far above the Earth's hemisphere, where

it should be atmosphere. i'll sign up for the beta.

IPete2(Posted 2008) [#7]
Swampdonkey,

Wow this looks pretty awesome guys - fantastic work!

IPete2.

puki(Posted 2008) [#8]
Looks good, but I find it odd that "sausagedonkey" would work on this type of game. Where's the grass and trees?

t3K|Mac(Posted 2008) [#9]
uuuh puki is alive!!!!!! hoooray!!!! ;)