Blitz Hacking Utilities 2008

Community Forums/Showcase/Blitz Hacking Utilities 2008

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hello everyone.
First: Don't get shocked by the name. It's not like you're king of the internet using those, but there are a few useful tools (some of them specifically designed for Blitz).

Have fun trying them! If you have any suggestions for another hacking tool, please let me know.

Screenshots:
Blitz ExeHack for hacking Blitz executables
DeclsManager for creating a *.decls file from a *.bb file
HttpRipper for mirroring a server
MultiHash for creating hashes from files/strings

Download: Updater 0.8

markcw(Posted 2008) [#2]
> AnyVirus for creating viruses

Is that a joke?

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#3]
nope. read the info.txt file
it's a tool for building virus setups. it's not that you don't have to program the virus yourself
i once made some joke viruses, but i won't post them!

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#4]
The concerning thing about any sort of 'encouragement' of people to make 'joke' viruses is that if one does get out, and the leading antivirus software providers find it, they could well put the blitz runtime in thier detection list, and block all exe's made with blitz3d.

I think this happened a few years ago, and it was a pain to clear up.

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#5]
umh, that thought pains me a lot. i will take AnyVirus from the public release in a minute. the rest of the hacking utilities stays.
wanna know what's your personal favorite!!

GfK(Posted 2008) [#6]
Strongbow.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#7]
It's not you bow time yet!

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#8]
I would like a tool that i could load in a blitz exe and then I could change icon, and add the additional data (copyright notice, title, version the stuff you see if your go into other exe's properties) and also remove the black 'pop-up' box that loads before a your own blitz window loads

Thens save out again.

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#9]
remove the black 'pop-up' box
duno how to do that. the part with the icon is well implemented in ResourceHacker.

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#10]
there is a thread on it somewhere listing where and what changes you have to edit in the exe to make it happen.

Xzider(Posted 2008) [#11]
Pretty cool, I like the blitz EXE hacking one.

plash(Posted 2008) [#12]
I don't consider hash's or decl's to have anything to do with hacking.

Ked(Posted 2008) [#13]
I don't consider hash's or decl's to have anything to do with hacking.

Consideration noted.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#14]
LOL

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#15]
i wrote
Don't get shocked by the name. It's not like you're king of the internet using those, but there are a few useful tools
so they are mostly tools. the only real hacking tool was AnyVirus which i removed from the public release.

Noobody(Posted 2008) [#16]
To remove the small black window, use this tool: http://www.blitzforum.de/showcase/165/

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#17]
Perfect, thanks Noobody :)

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#18]
well i dont prefer to steal code from anybody. especially when the program is not even open-source.

Rob Farley(Posted 2008) [#19]
Is the DeclsManager a wrapper version of my code archive?
http://www.blitzbasic.com/codearcs/codearcs.php?code=996

bytecode77(Posted 2008) [#20]
no. here is the source: